A Bitcoin-backed mortgage permits the asset holder to borrow fiat currency like Rupees or Dollars after fronting-up their BTC as collateral. Other potential risks embrace how the currency may be used to disguise the source of money derived from criminal activities and thus be a car for cash laundering. The concept garnered important media attention in December when Toronto-based lender Ledn announced a $70-million investment for building a Bitcoin-backed mortgage product.
- Milo Proclaims Worlds First Us Crypto Mortgage
- A Beginner's Information To Investing In Foreign Currency
- Working At PT Essence Indonesia, International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Firm Profile And Info
- REPORT With Recommendations To The Commission On A Framework Of Moral Aspects Of Synthetic Intelligence,
- How To Avoid Demanding Money Conditions In Relationships